Friday, April 21, 2006

Waiting for a package

I've been waiting for a package ALL week, but I'm extremely anticipant today cause I don't have to work. My hubby is out doing some computer consulting right now so I'm just paying bills(I got paid today) and surfing the internet. I had dreams about scrapbooking all last night, and after I woke up this morning I just laid there and had my little daydreams about scrapbooking. Jason and I have been talking about how much fun it would be, after he gets a graphic design job in a bigger city, for me to get to work at a scrapbook store. I'm extrememly hopeful of maybe moving up to Madison, I've never been there, but I hear they have a lot of scrapbook stores. Hooray! I like the ones around here...the little one in Delavan, and the one in Janesville and the one I found last weekend in Greenfield, but I want something CLOSE and BIG! Those are my career dreams...well, short term anyhow...eventually we want to have our own scrapbook store/coffee shop/graphic design studio, but there's time for that. Well, I'm really rambling, so I should quit. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger tsbjf said...

This is your first post. I'm going back into your archives and reading all the ones I haven't read yet. Word.

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home