Saturday, May 06, 2006

Happy National Scrapbook Day!!


Jason scrapped with me a little for the occasion of National Scrapbook Day, we worked on our superpower pages...Mine is right here, his is still in progress, I will surely post it when he finishes! I think it's been a wonderful day, even though I had to work. It would have been nice to be home all day and get some major scrapping done...but it was not to be, I think Kim is having a crop night at her house in a couple of weeks that I can actually make it to, so that would be GREAT. Still no news about baby Alex...we are all eagerly awaiting his arrival! I'm going to see now how my Sweetie is doing with his page!
Goodnight, Joy!

1 Comments:

Blogger tsbjf said...

This is the first post I ever read on your blog.

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home