Friday, April 28, 2006

Excited for tomorrow!


I was totally psyched about going to a crop tomorrow...ALL day....until I found out that no one that I know is going, so instead my hubby is taking me to Janesville to the scrapbook store, yay! He needs to go to find a paper he likes to print posters that he designed for a group that's going to be singing @ the church, and I'll have my $20 that I would have spent on the crop to spend...he he he, I have such a list of things I want after looking through CK magazines @ work today, don't think I'll get them all for $20...but I can try!! :) :)
Tomorrow will be even better than I had anticipated cause I'll get to spend it with my Hubby!! Yay, I love you so so much, Sweetie!

1 Comments:

Blogger luaphacim said...

hehe. Sorry, Joy, dear; most of my posts over there will be boring political crap. But I'll let you know if I ever put anything fun up! :-)

5:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home