Monday, August 14, 2006

Jelly Belly Day!




...and it wasn't even supposed to be! We went to Kenosha today to check out Hobby Lobby and get an application for me...and then Jason showed me where he's going to work...just drove by the building...and on the way home, he took a wrong turn, and we got to see the drive-in theatre that he saw the last time he took a wrong turn and then went for an adventure looking for the Jelly Belly Factory, and found it! Just a spontaneous sort of thing! So...we didn't wait around for a tour, we'll do that next time when we plan to spend all day there...but we went inside the store and it was a great place!! We had so much fun, and ate a lot of candy! I just can't wait to go back, or work there!
And for those of you who have been following...I made it through the first round in "Last Scrapper Standing" and have finished my LO for the second! I don't really plan to make it farther...cause there really is just SO much talent competing...but who knows, right?!? Anyway, I should go, Have a great week!

2 Comments:

Blogger Leigh-Ann said...

fun pix joy!
did you eat any gross flavors? i like jelly bellies when they're all the same kind-but i just can't risk eating pina colata, eccch! love the color of them though! :)
I finished my KI album and am shipping it today. So excited!!
Have a great day!
LA

8:14 AM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

You made it to the Jelly Belly place, yay! That would be such a fun job I think.

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home