Monday, July 31, 2006

Elsie's book...

I have found Elsie's book to be one of the best sources of scrapbooking inspiration EVER! I brought it to work with me this weekend to look at when I had a chance, but it was like TORTURE, cause I couldn't look at it for more than about five minutes without feeling like I needed to scrap something! So...I came home from work those days feeling a need to create, and create I did! But...I won't show them all to you, but a couple of cutie ones... probably of the babies, I even used one of the free Elsie fonts for the big star thing on the Alex layout! So much fun! And I did another Hayley one today, inspired by the cover of the ME book...which happen to be the pub ad challenge for this week... but I'll have to show you that tomorrow. Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Blogger tsbjf said...

I love that picture of Alex too!!

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home