Sunday, July 09, 2006

I went on a little trip!







I went down to Springfield, MO this weekend to take some classes from the fabulous Elsie Flannigan!! She is my favorite scrapbooker in the whole world, and I adore her stuff, and it was so much fun to get to meet her and learn from her, find out a little more about her process, and to get to know her a little. I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed myself! Poor Jason I'm sure was bored all day, he's the most wonderful husband in the world and was kind enough to go down with me so that I wouldn't have to go all alone and do all the driving, he's AMAZING! So, here are some pictures of projects that we did...The hometown book, the favorite family photos book, the me layout and the button love layout, SO much fun! None of them are finished yet, but finishing them will be so much fun!! So, that is my project for this week, is to finish all of these!! I hope I can do it!

1 Comments:

Blogger tsbjf said...

Looks like you had a good scrapbooking class!

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home