Sunday, June 11, 2006

Making the old new-


The other day at work a friend of mine had a purse that I kinda liked...it was way too small for me ever to carry, but I liked that it had vertical ribbon stripes and thought to myself that I could totally make something like that, only WAY MORE FUN!! (and I could do it with scrapbooking supplies!) So I did. I had this purse that I had gotten at the army surplus store that I carried for a while, but it was a little boring and needed some pizzaz! So I used some ribbons, rick-rack, fabric stickers and buttons to jazz it up, it was a fun project, and it's fun to carry!

2 Comments:

Blogger Debbie said...

Love the purse! You did such a great job...can I order one? ;)
<><

6:26 PM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

That is really cool! You are so creative.

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home