Wednesday, June 07, 2006

For your viewing pleasure...




So, I have a few pages for you that I was going to enter in a contest, but I decided that I was going to be too busy over the next couple of weeks to get everything done, so, here they are! (a few of them anyway) I'll just post a couple a day so that I don't have to think of anything else to write about! Heh. Oh, also, tomorrow morning Jason has a job interview, so that's exciting, everyone can pray for him!! Also, I'll post my pub ad challenge for the week...it was a fun one that I got to use wedding pics for!

2 Comments:

Blogger tsbjf said...

That is such a cute kid picture of you!

1:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Joyful...now did you do the different colored pictures of you and Jason?

-Magen

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home