Monday, June 05, 2006

Macaroni and cheese and tuna pizza!!






Today I had the day off work and had a grand time with my wondermous hubby!! Last night we came up with the idea to make a macaroni and cheese and tuna pizza, and today we DID IT!!! And it was SOOOOOOOOOO good! I just got a premade crust from the store, made up 2 XL packages of easy mac, added about 1 1/2 packages tuna, spread it over the crust, sprinkled shredded cheese over it and baked it for 8 minutes, and it was the most delicious pizza I've ever tasted. But you have to know, this is coming from me, who loves mac n cheese, tuna, and pizza, so if you don't particularly like those...you probably wouldn't like it as much. BUT...I thought it was SPECTACULAR!!!! (You should try it sometime!)

1 Comments:

Blogger tsbjf said...

Hmmm, I'm trying to imagine tasting this unique creation--I like all of those things but I have definately never eaten them all together. I showed Jeremy and he didn't seem too excited about the idea so I might be eating it all by myself if I try it. Acctually, Hayley and I will be. Sounds enticing though!

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home