Friday, June 02, 2006

Sorry!

So...I know it's been pretty much FOREVER since I wrote a blog, I'm so so sorry, I need to get back to posting like...EVERY day! Magen, just for you I'll post a couple of the Magen pages that I've done in the past week! I have another one Magen, that is TOO cute, but I'll have to email it to you!
Life is great here in the wonderful state of Wisconsin where I am now an official Wisconsinite with Wisconsin plates on my car! Exciting, eh?!? In other news, I am going to get to take some Elsie classes just two weeks from tomorrow, and I'm going to get to meet my new nephew Alex soon! I'm going to be taking a little road trip down to MO and KS between the 16th and 20th! It will be a very short visit, though, I am afraid! Ah well, maybe next time when my hubby can come with me we will make it a little longer. Other than all of that, I've done quite a bit of scrapping in the past week, even though it doesn't look like it from here, but maybe someday I can show you all the fun pages I've done, I've gotten to use a bunch of the really fun American Crafts Bookshelf Collection papers, yay!
Anyway, here's a couple of new Magen pages and a couple of pages for my wonderful Sweetie, on which I got to use the magnificent uniball signo white pen, which I just got this week! Thanks for looking!
Love, Joy.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute, Joyful! I hope those aren't ones you're not supposed to have online!! Thanks so much for all my pages. I feel so special! :) What is '"Elsie classes", and will there be time for Magen while you're in KS?

-Magen

7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home