Friday, June 09, 2006

My New Toy. :)


And so the fun of picking a name begins!!
I got my new camera, the Canon PowerShot 550, today, and I am SO excited! She's pretty much perfect for me, really small and really fast, I can carry it in my purse and take pictures at a moment's notice, nice big screen, really easy! I love it! The things I liked about Jason's camera is that it takes really nice pictures, and it has a turny-aroundy screen so that you can take pictures of yourself and actually know what you're getting...but his camera is a little too big for the purse...for a small one anyway, and there are just SO SO many settings! I wanted something smaller and more point-and-shoot-y...but I had no idea how small mine was actually going to be! I it!! I'm really excited...if I haven't said that yet. I decided that it wouldn't take long to pay for itself really, because I don't have to pay for each disposable camera (and I go through quite a few) I don't have to pay for the processing of bad pictures (and I take quite a few) and I don't have to pay to have my pictures put on CD each time! I will be taking my last disposable camera to Walmart for processing tomorrow, hooray! So, if anyone has names that they think I should consider for my new baby, leave me a comment!! I would love to have your ideas for consideration!

2 Comments:

Blogger tsbjf said...

Nice camera yo!

12:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some good names ... Ginger, Ralph, or Vincent!!!

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home