Thursday, June 29, 2006

For Rachel...





So...I was doing something today...don't even know what, and I realized...I told Rachel that I would write to her the last two weeks at camp..and COMPLETELY forgot. I am SO SO sorry, Rachel, so I guess all I can do is write to you at home, and remember to write to you when you go back. So, I'm sorry, and I will try to do better! And...here are some scrapbook pages for you! :) ...cause everyone knows scrapbook pages make it all better...just kidding. I love you!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Joy mom hasn't been feeling to good lately either! Come and look at her picture on my myspace! It is crazy!

10:08 AM  
Blogger Elsie Larson said...

totally CUTE!!!!

4:50 PM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

You look so cute in the pictures at the camp reunion!

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home