Tuesday, June 27, 2006

A couple of fun challenge pages!



I was sick all day yesterday ...but I couldn't leave work, cause we were already short cause someone called in, so I made it through the day and came home and crashed. I slept until seven or so, and then my wonderful Sweetie went to the store to get me some chicken noodle soup and saltines, and then I ate and took a shower, and we watched some tv and went to bed. Anyway, I'm doing better today, don't feel all the way better, but good enough to scrap in my jammies (glad to have the day off) so I wanted to share these pages that I've done for some different challenges...the sisters one is for the how much is too much fabric/fibers challenge, and the other is for the freestyle blog journaling bits challenge. I like doing different challenges cause it makes me try new things! That is why I'm so totally excited about Elsie's book coming out, with 52 challenges! Yay! Anyway, I should get back to scrapping!
Love, Joy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joyful, Can I have that link again that has all those Dares on it? I have a new computer now, and can't seem to find where I put it on my old one.

Love you,
Magen

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home