Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Moving is great fun!

...even if it is only within the same house.

My hubby and I are moving our office so that we can work on things in the same room, and we finally got the great big desk out of our closet room, and my hubby hung a bar for me today while I was at work, and I love my new closet! There is lots of place for all my shoes on the floor, it's great!
Not much going on...Elsie's classes for this weekend were moved, so that's a bummer, but they were moved to a weekend I have off, and Kristi traded me a day AGAIN, so I still get to go! Kristi is great...she traded me this weekend so that I would be able to go, and then traded me that day when I found out today that they had moved Elsie's classes.
I'll get to see my dad for Father's Day, and as I now find out, Saturday is also...I think he said, their 28th wedding anniversary! How very exciting!
Jason and I are going to have a pizza and watch a movie now, so I'll get going, I hope you like my closet!
Also, Debbie, if you're reading this, and if you really want to order a purse, I can totally make you one! You can email me at joylynn@gmail.com if you are interested!

1 Comments:

Blogger tsbjf said...

This reminds me of Jeremy's closet he had in Garden City. (Only not so many shoes) He lived in the basement of the duplex and didn't have a closet, so he hung up a bar like this one. Of course, he didn't even have a door there either.

On the subject of doors, I don't think we've ever lived at a place where our bathroom and bedroom doors acctually locked or completely shut. It's weird.

Bummer that your class moved! Cool that that girl you work with is so flexible.

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home