Saturday, July 01, 2006

Super inspired.

So...I've been feeling REALLY inspired in my scrapbooking lately, so I actually have quite a few pages that I've done in the past couple of days that I would like to share..so I'm not going to say much, I'm just going to show my pages...by the way...one of my favorites is "the LOVE list" which was done for a combination of this weeks dare (a list) and the "how much is too much" challenge...to use 50 stickers...I used 113!! I was really excited about that...it folds out, totally fun!






3 Comments:

Blogger Jody said...

Hi! Just followed your link from Elsie's blog. Cute stuff. I always love ideas and inspiration. Come on over to Nitty.Gritty. anytime. I bet you'd like it. You can read "my story" under my webpage link under my complete profile. I hope you do! Catch you later. =) En"joy" being married- good and bad.

8:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

On the Joy Eva page, mom wants to know which flowers you made and which flowers you bought! She was really impressed.

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoops! I guess she meant the Rachel page.

-Magen

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home