Thursday, July 13, 2006

Superman Returns Tomorrow!


I'm too too excited! We've been waiting so so long, cause we want to see it in IMAX with the 3D, and I have tomorrow off and get paid tomorrow, so we're going! I've been working on some totally fun and time consuming stuff this week, so it may not look like I've been too productive, but when you do three hours of embroidery on ONE page...you can't get EVERYTHING done! I totally can't wait to get my "Meeting Elsie" page all done to show you! I'm working on an Alex page tonight, it's way cute, using the Oh Baby Boy! stuff which I LOVE!!
Joanne-the teacandles TOTALLY roast the marshmallows, it just takes a while!
Magen-I would love it if you told Princess Ruth about my blog, I love LOTS of people to read and look at my stuff!!
I love you all, and thanks for reading!
Love, Joy.

2 Comments:

Blogger tsbjf said...

This must be your kitchen in the basement. I was trying to figure out why you posted this picture, because you didn't say anything about it--so I just figured you liked looking at your husband's butt :) . I'm really excited for you that you get to see Superman finally; I know you were really looking forward to it. Where did you find an IMAX with 3D?

5:42 PM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

LOL, I knew it!

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home