Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Round 2 *ding ding*



Here is my fun friends page, I actually love the way this turned out, but just by looking at the ones posted so far I'm pretty sure this is the end for me, which is ok, I just wanted to make it past the first cut!! But I think I'll continue to play along with these dares even after I'm out, cause they are totally making me do new fun and exciting things...I mean...when do I ever use 13 photos on one page?!? This was great, I think this one's going over my scrap space!

3 Comments:

Blogger Leigh-Ann said...

thats sweet joy!! great job! i love how you overlapped some and all the edge tracing and everything. the green is perfect! hope you get thru!-i'll be lookin for your name!
LA

8:02 PM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

Cool page--I would pick you!

9:39 PM  
Blogger Jody said...

Hi Joy...just stopping in to say hello. Hadn't seen you around my NItty.Gritty. for awhile, so I linked up here through ELsie! She's so great...just like you! CIao!

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home