Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged by my friend, Leigh-Ann!
A= Available~ no way, Jose!
B= Best Friend~ Sweetie
C= Cake or pie~both, please!
D= Drink of choice~water or skim milk
E= Essential item you use everyday~ um, water...and...deoderant
F= Favorite color~ pink or red
G= Gummy bears or worms~ both! :)
H= Hometown~ Elkhorn, WI for now
I= Indulgences~ chocolate!
J= January or February~ February-Valentine's day!!
K= Kids and Names~ 3or4...Logan, Xavier, Samuel, Vivian, Kate, Hannah, Danielle? (I know that's more than 4)
L= Life is incomplete without?~ my Sweetie
M= Marriage date~ March 25th 2006
N= Number of siblings~ 4
O= Oranges or apples~ Apples, never liked peeling oranges.
P= Phobias or Fears~ spiders and house fires
Q= Favorite Quote~ can't think of one at the moment
R= Reason to smile~ Christ died to pay for my sins so that I can spend eternity with Him in heaven.
S= Season~beautiful spring!
T= Tag 3 or 4 people~ Joanne,Sweetie, and Magen (that means you guys have to fill this out and put it on your blogs!)
U= Unknown fact about me~ He he he he, probably anyone who reads this knows everything there is to know!
V= Vegetable you don't like~ onions and brussell sprouts!
W= Worst habit~ eating all day long
X= X-rays~ teeth, chest, back
Y= Your favorite food~ Mac & Cheese (LA, what are Mongos?)
Z= Zodiac Sign~ Aries, I think...for whatever it's worth!

2 Comments:

Blogger Leigh-Ann said...

hi Joy :)
i love how in love you are! It pours out of you :)
Mongos is a create your own stirfry restaurant we have here... i love vegetables :)
:LA

3:56 PM  
Blogger Charin Adams said...

These are so much fun :)
The girls that I work with are so funny, we make new ones and pass them back and forth all the time! ha ha!

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home