Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Resolutions:


I'm not really big into making resolutions, but I saw a really good one on the Fiskateer Blog, so I'm going to try to make a simple card with scraps from each layout I do. So if I scrap anywhere near as much this year as I did last, I should be set on cards for a while! :) So...if you don't get a birthday card from me...remind me! Cause it's only the 3rd, and I have a couple of homeless birthday cards bumming around already!! Speaking of birthdays ...Happy Birthday to my little sister Jillian! I bet she's about...17?! by now...oh my goodness, I'm getting old!! So, I got this "Scrapbook your own Calendar" from my sister-in-law Tammy for Christmas, and I did my January page and a birthday card last night! :) Fun, fun! Have a great 2007, all!

4 Comments:

Blogger Leigh-Ann said...

Hi Joy,
Thats a sweet calendar!! My birthday is April 11 lol. ;)
whats yours?
Happy New Year!!
LA

10:46 AM  
Blogger Charin Adams said...

Cool resolution! :) Definitely a good idea for all of those scraps we all have :)

11:51 AM  
Blogger MagenRanae said...

Hehe! What a fun calendar! Also, being the helpful friend that I am, I just wanted you to know that I'd be willing to accept multiple birthday cards to get the extras off your hands. I've got at least 12 a year. (Jan. 15th, Feb. 15th, Mar. 15th...)

11:47 AM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

Cool calendar! Love the pics of the little girl :)

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home