Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Anniversary of our Engagement to the Most Cuddletastic Man EVER!


Journaling: Thanksgiving 2005-you and me in Kansas with my family-You took me out to Coronado Heights that morning to "take pictures." You asked me to marry you!! After laughing and crying, I said yes. :) The whole way home you told me the story of the hardest secret you ever had to keep! I am so grateful to the Lord for you!!

Jason proposed to me on Thanksgiving, cause he thought that would make it easier to remember the anniversary of our engagement. We informed him that Thanksgiving is on a different day every year...he wasn't so happy about that, so we decided we would just celebrate it on Thanksgiving instead of on the 24th. :)

I love you, Sweetie!!

4 Comments:

Blogger tsbjf said...

You guys are just the cutest couple ever!!! I think you made up the word "cuddletastic"--it's sweet. And Jason, I agree with you, good job man!

1:13 AM  
Blogger Charin Adams said...

Aww, what a cute story! :)

4:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super super sweetness :)
Love the layout and yay for love.

11:22 AM  
Blogger MagenRanae said...

Hehehe...Micah and I cracked up when we read about how now you celebrate it on Thansgiving, not on the actual date. Hehe...years and years from now you could lap us on years because of it! :)

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home