Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Lucky Me



I've been really lucky, and people have been really generous to me lately, and I love getting free stuff! I won a little skeleton girl and a CD and some candy on Elsie's blog today, out of like...600 people, I'm very excited for that! I will have to take pictures of all the fun goodies I get in the mail when they start coming! Here are a couple of pages...the one of Magen and I for the 5 for 5 challenge...(I used more than 5!) And one is my BISC page for this week, all black & white, and no embelishments or journaling! (That was hard!)

7 Comments:

Blogger tsbjf said...

Such cute pages--I love looking at them!

5:34 PM  
Blogger MagenRanae said...

Lucky me that you use a picture of me to show me how the 5 for 5 is done! I love you!

6:01 PM  
Blogger Charin Adams said...

Hey, Joy! I was wondering if you could help me?? :) I just started this new blog and I was wondering how in the world you added your picture to your title?! :) Since I've already bugged you about stuff on 2 peas I figured you wouldn't mind too much for me to ask about this. :)
Thanks, girl!

6:48 PM  
Blogger Charin Adams said...

Oh, man! You lucky girl! ha ha
My hubby's usually really good with comuputers, but we were both stumped on this one. :)
Thanks anyway! :)

7:25 PM  
Blogger ~*~Felicia~*~ said...

LOVE these LOs Joy!!!!! :-)

3:44 PM  
Blogger linda t said...

Great pages!
Congrats on winning from Elsie!
Saw that you are from WI!
I live in Phx, AZ... but from WI!
I just posted pics on my blog of the farm... my roots...
I miss WI... the farm... the fall colors!

4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

desoler je parle pas ingles mais...
j'adore ta page!!!! bravo

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home