Tuesday, October 03, 2006

What not to Wear.


The more I watch that show the more I become convinced that someone is going to put me on there!

I didn't make it to the next round of MM Idol, (but I am totally ok with that!) I voted for Jennifer Pebbles, I like her digi-paper hybrid stuff, I could look at it for hours! She made it to the next round, so I am very excited to see what the top five have in store for us! :)

Here is a sneak peak of one of my favorite pages in our wedding album. I am having so much fun doing this 12x12! I am finding that I don't have to take up the entire page, and that I usually like it better if I don't, it's been a learning experience, and totally fun!

Have a great Tuesday, all!
Love, Joy.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why just a sneak peak?! I want to see them all!!

-Magen

7:08 PM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

ya, me too!

10:25 PM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

Dr.s' appointment: Got a THIRD treatment, but this should be the last. (This time there was only a pin head section of tissue left.) I go back on the 23rd so she can check again and to get my annual pap-smear, yay! So hopefully I will be able to get back in the sack soon, if you know what I mean.

2:35 AM  
Blogger Leigh-Ann said...

i saw your mm papercutter in the Nov CK-it is SWEET! congrats!
LA

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joy, I miss you!! Where are you, chica?

-Magen

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home