Monday, September 25, 2006

Happy 6 Month Anniversary!


We've been married half a year today! :) Man, time has just flown by, huh? When I was younger half a year seemed almost like an eternity, but man, it feels like just last week we were getting married!! Crazy!

So, I get to go have lunch with my Sweetie for our anniversary today, yay! :) I love getting to have lunch with the most wonderful man in the world.

We had a pretty fun and tiring yesterday...after church we went to have lunch over a Pastor Paul & Lisa's house to talk about youth group, that was fun. Thank we came home and cleaned out Jason's car so that we could pick up a couple of kids for youth group, then we watched K-Pax on TV...it was weird, but very interesting! Then we got ready and left to pick up some kids and headed to the adventure we call Jr. High Youth Group! Wow, those kids have A LOT of energy! We played some getting to know eachother games, had a Bible lesson, played capture the flag, and ate some cookies and brownies. I feel like such an old woman though...I had to RUN in capture the flag and now my HIP is totally out of whack! Oh well...that happened to my OTHER hip just last week from doing pilates...but after a few days it felt better, so it's all good. He he he, they're really good kids, though, they're friendly and include everyone, I like them.

Also, I'm excited to get to start work on another minibook this week, the first issue of Ali Edwards' email newsletter is out and we are challenged to make a minibook of some of our favorite things, I'm stoked! Yay!

I hope you all have a great "Jason and Joy's Half Year Anniversary" today! :)

4 Comments:

Blogger tsbjf said...

1. I love the paper and buttons that you used on this page.

2. K-Pax is a sweet movie--I love it when Kevin Spacey eats that banana WHOLE! And he really did that for real too.

3. Happy 1/2 year of marriage! Wow, can't believe it's been that long already either.

9:38 PM  
Blogger Leigh-Ann said...

happy anniversary to you two! congrats!
LA

10:36 AM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

No you're not! (Too old to run) It's all mental. Besides, you ran during capture the flag!

6:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joy, I really do like that picture, and the banner...
and I'm not just saying that cause I was told to. Love you, dearest, and I'm praying for you.

-Magen

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home