Wednesday, September 06, 2006

in other news...

I am now unemployed. Worked my last day at the old Harbor House yesterday...there are some things I'll miss...not things so much as people, Audrey, Eleanor, Phyliss, Fran...but I can go visit my lovely ladies, so it's all good. I submited a layout this AM to CK for the March Becky's Sketch, I really like the way it turned out...I think I'm quite a ways from being published still, though, maybe someday! I get to have lunch with my sweetheart today, very excited! :) That...is pretty much it. :) Have a great Wednesday, I know I will!

4 Comments:

Blogger tsbjf said...

Happy Weds.!

9:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Joy! When did you live here in Salina?? That is SO COOL that you noticed that on my page!! I love meeting new people. Are you a scrapbooker too?

5:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Joy! It's Reece! How is all going? Late congrat's to your new marriage.. and cool blog!

12:58 AM  
Blogger Tara Anderson said...

Well, here's to being jobless. I was in the MB @ 2 peas. Your comment made me laugh, it sounds like something I would say. I loved your challenge #5 LO. Very nice

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home