Friday, August 25, 2006

Repetition.



Day four our challenge is to use repetition ...and I chose to repeat my color, the color of pink! I used most of the pink embelish- ments that I could find, brads, mini brads, crystal brads, flower brads, ribbon, rick-rack, buttons, flower sequins, acrylic tiles,eyelets, stickers, chipboard hearts, and using felt the other day made me want to use it more, so I made a felt flower, it was fun. This sweetie picture is of my niece Hayley, what a cutie! I like having little nieces, cause it's all the excuse that I need to use a lot of pink! :) :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

i love all the pink! baby layouts are so much fun to do and you have such a precious picture to work with! looks great!

4:40 PM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

I love the all the pink!

11:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I absolutely ADORE this page!

2:08 AM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

Hey Joy, I finally started posting--took me long enough, huh!

3:08 AM  
Blogger ~Amanda~ said...

Hi there! I love the picture of your niece. We have something in common, I'm an new Auntie and my niece's name is Hailey too! :P I am waiting to get a few more pictures of her before I do a page (she's only a 1-1/2 weeks old) I LOVE the pink too!!! :)

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home