Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Today I learned...



...thanks to Rhonna, that listening to music while scrapping makes my pages COLORFUL! ...or at least that was the outcome today! :) I blasted my music to pump me up...which was hard ...cause most of the music in my itunes isn't hard music, it's soft, but oh well, there were a lot of fairytale songs somehow in the ones that I picked ...some Beauty and the Beast, and a little Faith Hill, Derek Webb and Chris Rice ...Jars of Clay too. (I think there was some Cline Dion, also!)
I had to photograph this, cause it will probably be next century before the fabric paint is dry!

2 Comments:

Blogger Chickenbells said...

wow...really beautiful page!

10:08 PM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

cool--I like the one with the index pics too, that was neat-o

2:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home