Sunday, August 27, 2006

5&6




Here are my pages for5 & 6 ...I ran out of time to post last night ...and I was so glad that today's challenge was a quick one...oh, I guess I should tell you what the challenges were! #5 was a color challenge to explore what different emotions are evoked by various colors ...so I just went with a page about my favorite color, pink, and talked a little about how it makes me feel. #6 was a 10 minute challenge!! How cool! I actually took 20 on mine, all inspired by the movie we watched tonight, IQ...the little logo and slogan are both stolen from it. :) I took 10 minutes to x-acto the logo, and 10 to rub on the slogan ...maybe sometime I'll add journaling to this page ...or make a new one with journaling, about how Jason proposed to me at the top of the castle!! :) He's so great ...for some reason the day of our engagement keeps bringing itself to my mind lately. :) Happy thoughts.

2 Comments:

Blogger tsbjf said...

I like how you cut out your hair on the pink page, and you two look so cute together in that picture!

I just read Grandma's e-mail with that '55 article--talk about a time warp! If any woman was able to accomplish all of those things every day, she'd be superwoman. Crazy how men got away with that kind of stuff.

1:23 AM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

It's so crazy, I might just have to post it.

1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home