Thursday, August 31, 2006

my new newest mini-album...









So, the challenge for day... yesterday ...9 I guess, was to get real ...which I needed, some serious therapy, you know, I came home from work, showered, laid in bed and cried for hours, until my sweetie came home to comfort me ...it was so bad, I really can just no longer stand my job ...I gave notice last week ...so I only have tomorrow, Monday, and Tuesday left to work ...unless I decide that I want to stay 4 more days so that I've been there a year so that they'll pay me my unused PTO...but that is "totally up to me." I just don't know if I can stand that many more days of it, oh well, I guess it will all figure itself out within the next couple of weeks, right? Anyway, my Sweetie finally got home and I cried some more about my pathetic little life, heh, and then he took me out to rent a movie, any one I wanted ...we watched Shopgirl. I...am still not sure what I thought of it, all I know is that it made me very thankful for eHarmony.com, and it made me want to paint my walls green ...the rest of it...is kind of a blur...I just didn't "get" it, I guess, oh well. Anyway, so, after my Sweetie left for work this morning I stated work on a little "thank you" card for him ...also known as a mini-book ...because he, and his love for me, is what is real to me right now in my life .....and here are a few pictures, and I'll probably post the entire thing on 2peas...and I'll link it up here after the fact. I love you all, and thanks for coming around!

1 Comments:

Blogger tsbjf said...

Joy, I love you! I'm sorry that your job inhales vigorously--ok, it really really sucks, there. What is PTO? Is that like vacation or sick time? I hope you find the coolest job for your next one. You have such a nice husband!!!!!

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home