Friday, September 22, 2006

Today is a singing sort of day!


I am having a really great day, you know that!?! Let me tell you about it...

I am totally getting stuff done, that's great.

I got Romani for cheap at HL this AM, gotta love that!

I had lunch with my Sweetie-Pie today, that always makes me happy!

I applied to be a tour guide at Jelly Belly, which would be SO fun!

I came home and had a 2peas gift certificate from my wonderful SSS in my inbox!!!

I ordered a bunch of really totally amazingly beautiful papers and didn't have to pay for them due to that gift certificate from my awesome Secret Sister!! :)

The only thing that wasn't so cool about today was that my LSS didn't have the stickers that I need to finish my honeymoon album, but Linda said they would be in today or Monday and that she would call me, so it's all good! :)

Since I haven't done ANY scrapping yet today, maybe I should get started on some of that before 6, huh? This picture...is my beautiful Starbucks ice cream bowls...my photoshopped version of it, did that yesterday. :) Jason's gonna teach me some photoshop stuff this weekend, so I can make that picture look even better! :)

I hope you all are having a day as good as mine!
Love and hugs!
Joy.

1 Comments:

Blogger tsbjf said...

Lotta good, sweetness. Who do you do this secret sister thing with?

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home