Wednesday, September 20, 2006

For Jenny-


Last time I talked to Jenny she wanted to know if I had done anything with Alex's bath pictures... and I hadn't even printed them yet, so I got right on that, and I even made a 2 picture layout, go me! :)

I've been working a lot on my wedding album now that I have some no worky time... and it is SO cool, my wedding album, I mean, not not working... I LOVE our wedding album it is SO pretty!! I can't wait to get more done, I think I have 7 pages so far, totally feels good, after having that silly 12x12 album sitting there for 5 months now! There was just something a little boring and not right about going with an all red-black-white color scheme, so I changed it up, and I really like it! Anyway, I'll stop talking about it!

I did something new and very exciting today!! (exciting to me at least!) After Jason left for work...I had this IDEA!!!...so I got on his computer and used photoshop! WOW...I had a really hard time with it at first, and eventually gave up, but THEN...after my shower and some thinking, I figured out how to do what I wanted...and even though it may not be spectacular to anyone else, I was very impressed with myself...and now I TOTALLY can't wait to get a real computer, and photoshop, and learn how to actually USE it, for REAL! Heh...wow.

I submitted stuff to CK and SS both today, heh, I guess you can't get published if you don't try, right? Well, you probably can...if people notice you and stuff, but I have to try, so I am, and it's kinda fun. :) It would be even more fun to actually be put in the magazines! :)

I'm going to Awana training tonight...I guess I miss the Cubbies too much, should be fun! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger tsbjf said...

That's a really cute bath page of Alex! Hey, I tried to call you earlier, but I guess you were at Awana.

6:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've been meaning to check out your blog- love all your pages, and that mini book esp.! so cute.

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home