Thursday, September 14, 2006

The most beautiful green couch in the world!


And I don't even own it!

Some of you have asked about the top page in the last post...it is actually an effect from a movie that I have wanted to mimic...if you have seen "Win a Date With Tad Hamilton" (one of my favorite movies ever!) you may...or may not have noticed, you only see it for about two seconds...(I will have my hubby take a screen shot of this for me) the orange bedspread in Rosie's hotel room when she goes out to Cali...it has like...these big orange square sequins attached with beads...and I loved it, ever since I first saw it, so that's what I did on this page...(did this page the morning after watching that with my Hubby last week :) I cut a bunch of pieces of vellum and sewed them on with a little seed bead. ;)

In other news...I just went on a walk actually, to return a movie, and I'm not going to do that again soon, until I forget what my hands feel like right now! They are so swolen that I can hardly move my fingers, ach! It hurts so bad. Oh well, stick to the pilates, I guess! :)

Also, LA: the paper in the Alex one is by Heidi Grace (for Fiskars.) That line is totally cute, they also have ones that have like fuzzy parts or where parts are embossed, they're way fun...but expensive, so I just bought the regular ones! :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Leigh-Ann said...

thanks for the info joy~!
LA

3:40 PM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

Joy, that is the coolest green couch I have ever seen, seriously. I love the fabric and color shade--you should totally buy it for your new place.

6:06 PM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

By the way, does Magen have a blog?

6:06 PM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

Hey, I checked out growingblooms--is that Rex's wife? Those are some cute stories!

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home