Sunday, September 10, 2006

un-e-vent-ful

that's my life, pretty much, I could share some layouts maybe, maybe tomorrow I will, I've had a pretty busy weekend, actually. Yesterday Jason and I watched Ferris Buhler's day off...don't know if I spelled that right, and went to his company picnic thing, and the weather behaved, but it was a bit chilly...until we started playing football, and I caught the ball once and ran a little ways...no TD or anything, but I did good, and there was a cute kid there, he was fun, and he said funny things, makes me look forward to having children. Then...last night...we...well, I don't even remember, oh well. Today we went to church and ran some errands and...I worked on my SSS rolodex swap cards, they're going to be really cute! :) Then Justin and Misty came over and we played an entire game of double 12 train dominos...or whatever you call it, it was fun, but I didn't win, oh well, then we all sat around and ate pizza. Fun, eh? I got a lot of cleaning done Friday, hope to do some more tomorrow, yay! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger tsbjf said...

Football, YAH!
Kids, YAH!
Cute and funny little kids are the best. In some ways I can't wait until Hayley is older and can talk and all, but I really enjoy this baby stage.

9:55 PM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

That is so funny! So random that he came up with the nipples part.

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home