Sunday, October 01, 2006

These girls-

These girls that design for Poppy Ink AMAZE me...I could look at their creations for HOURS, I'm telling you! If you like to scrap...or even just look at pretty things, check them out. Poppy Ink's kits are always sold out, and I'm broke anyway, but these pages are full of amazing ideas anyway, stuff that you can do with ANYTHING, it's just all the ideas that I love, SO FUN!

Also wanted to send out a very special happy birthday to my dear friend EVA!! I love you so much and I am so blessed in my friendship with you!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cool! Thanks for recommending them, it looks like a totally fun site :)

6:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe...Joy...I wanted to let you know that my points ARE Super Woman points. They're only WONDER woman points if I get 30 or more! :) Today was just a super woman day! Love you!! :)

-Magen

PS: Thanks for the new site of ideas...my list is growing ever longer.

8:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks, Joy, I love you!
Eva

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home