Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I'm sorry!

...to those of you who are wonderful enough to check this thing everyday! I love you guys! (or gals as the case may be!) I've had kinda an off week, kinda depressed and such, and not feeling my best. I feel kind of identity-less without a job...and it's not like I have friends I can hang out with, heh. My Hubby works a lot, and so my days are rather boring and monotonous, you know? So...that is the reason for my depression, I suppose...but I've had enough crying for a while, and I need to snap out of it! I actually had a really good week, scrap-wise...I won that wonderful $50 paper trimmer from MM, can't wait 'til I get it, the blade in my current trimmer is dulling REALLY quickly! I had aother oportunity come up, where I just do a couple of online surveys each month for a company, and they send me some scrap goodies, very cool! Also, I won last week's HMITM challenge, and will receive a prize for that, which is all sorts of exciting! :)
So, I shall leave you with a fun scrap page I did the other day and finally got around to uploading! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Leigh-Ann said...

you're gonna need a bigger scrap space with all this winning going on! very exciting! i get feeling like that too sometimes, its okay, it happens to a lot of woman, and is normal, just don't stay in the rut too long. sounds like you're diggin out. i don't mean that in an insensitive way though, in a caring way, and from experience.
LA

4:39 PM  
Blogger MagenRanae said...

Miss Joyful...have you done all of the HMITM stuff? I was looking at their site again tonight, and their very first one is:
"use 5 embellishment, 5 rub-ons, 5 different papers, 5 epoxy, and 5 stamps on one layout. Sorta like a 5 for 5 deal at Arby's."
But, I don't even know what some of those things are!! Could you help an amateur?

6:54 PM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

When we went back to Rolla after spending last summer in CA, it took me 2 months to find a job--I can totally relate to the jobless depression. That's when I watched the most TV ever; I discovered Yes, Dear and watched it almost every day.

1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home