Friday, November 10, 2006

Bright Ideas



These are my challenge pages for this week. I think I'm in more of a simple scrapping mood this week...less embellish- ment, I think.

So...for all of you who have missed me...our internet has been CRAZY this week...and at first we thought it was our provider's fault...but it somehow seems that our modem and BOTH routers got fried!! How weird is that!? I dunno...it's weird to me, so we only have internet on one computer at a time right now until we can replace one of the routers.

Anyway...I guess not much is going on lately...have a happy weekend!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Laurel said...

Hi Joy! I don't know if I've left a comment for you before or not, but I really love your blog. :-)

It's neat to hear how you and Jason are doing, and your talent for scrapping totally blows me away. You are such an artist!

Anyhow, I wanted to say Hi instead of just being a lurker. :-)

1:46 PM  
Blogger Charin Adams said...

Cute pages!! :) Have a great weekend, Joy!

4:27 PM  
Blogger Leigh-Ann said...

Hi Sunshine :)
Good to see you posting, i wondered if you were a blog-gonner, i'd miss you.
Nice pages! Simple is nice, and just as pretty as the really detailed ones, and usually more fun. sorry, rambling...
just want to say hi, and hope you're doing well!
Hugs,
Leigh-Ann

10:16 AM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

You were such a cute 2-year old! I like these pages, but then again I've liked all of them. You're just crazy good at it, what can I say?!

5:17 PM  
Blogger MagenRanae said...

I miss Joy. I miss Joy. Come back soon, ok? Also...happy thanksgiving tomorrow. I'm sure thankful for YOU!

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home