Monday, October 30, 2006

Costumes




Jason had his Halloween party with the guys at work on Saturday night, so pretty much all day Saturday we were working on his costume, but it was fun. Heh, at first I tried sewing his shovel holster...which, by the way, was made out of a really ugly purse from Goodwill. :) So, I totally bent the needle on my machine, and ended up pretty much stapling the entire thing together! It was an adventure for sure! My costume came together pretty easily, cause I wore the same thing last year, heh, but the dress was a bit more snug this year than last. So we headed out to the party, got a little lost several times on the way there, and finally made it. It was fun to see people's costumes, and they had fun halloween-y treats, and a haunted basement and a magic show, very cool...but my favorite part was at the end when the dry ice punch bowl arrived, dry ice is so much fun to play with! Anyway, it was a good time. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger tsbjf said...

You look so beautiful Joy!!! And Jason looks like a very authentic shoveler, good job. Thanks for talking to me today, love you!

6:10 PM  
Blogger linda t said...

You two are toooo cute!
I miss Wisconsin... but we are having the most beautiful Oct. EVER here in Phx!
But my husband and I have plans to visit WI Oct. '07!!
Can't wait!

6:14 PM  
Blogger Leigh-Ann said...

you 2 are so cute!! the shovel holster looks bought!good job!
Happy Halloween!!

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home