Thursday, December 28, 2006

I've got some work to do!


I just got 103 new pictures printed last night, but I've decided not to let myself scrap any of them until I get my office into some semblance of order. I scrapped this page yesterday ...but none of it was even done at my scrap desk...it was done on my lap...so if I'm going to take less than 103 years to scrap those Christmas pictures, I'm going to have to get that desk cleared off! I took some time before we left to organize my past 4 month's patterned paper purchases, but I think I need to go through the rest of my supplies and maybe find a less central home for all the stuff I never use. That would be great! So, if I get done with the office today, maybe I can tackle the bedroom tomorrow! Everything is all crazy from the trip...need to unpack and such. :) Have a great day, all!

5 Comments:

Blogger chanel said...

cool lo ... i hear you on the mess issue, i just have too much stuff for my work space ... .ahhh!

4:11 AM  
Blogger MagenRanae said...

I soooo have you beat! I just got 213 pictures printed for 15 cents each. :) I was so happy.

7:38 AM  
Blogger chanel said...

the movie was great, take your hubby on a date and go see it. Cool you stopped by my blog, so cool meeting new friends allover the world!

1:59 PM  
Blogger Deanna G. said...

I've been trying to clear up all my stuff too - things just migrate and clutter and before you know it, you can't even see the desktop :)

Happy Holidays/New Year... and thanks again so much for the 'congrats' :) heh. You're super sweet Joy!

1:52 AM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

Beautiful page! Hey, I realized after you left that I hadn't got a chance to finish looking at your wedding album :( , so you'll probably have to bring that again. I had started to look at it, but then the babies were being put together and we all rushed over to take pictures.

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home