Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I could get used to this!


Right now, at this very moment, I am one of the coolest people that I know! I am so excited to show you guys my very first hybrid scrapbook layout!!!! Ahhhhh!! I really never thought it would happen...but...thanks to help from some very nice people...a simple how-to by Jessica Sprague, and some text help from a nice lady named Jen on the digi board at 2peas, and thanks, of course, to my Sweetie for letting me use his computer, I have a hybrid scrapbook layout! I know it's not AMAZING or anything...at least not to you, but I'm so excited about it! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger tsbjf said...

That is a really cool page! So by a hybrid page, does that mean you printed off part of it from a computer, then glued the other pieces on? It looks awesome. And at this exact moment in time, you are the coolest person to me too.

7:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to tell you I stopped by after finding your blog from Leah's blog. I added you to my favorites. Great layouts! Love your banner too! And Happy 100th post!

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home