Monday, February 12, 2007

My Latest Excitement!


I have this...superhero fantasy...where someday, I get to be a real superhero. So, I was very excited today when I found a casting call announcement in my inbox!! They're getting ready for the second season of "Who Wants to be a Superhero?" I am PSYCHED! I need to work on my costume and audition tape now, which is also very exciting...hopefully I can show you all a costume by next week! I can't even tell you how bad I want this! AAHHH!! So, you know, keep me in your prayers on this one!!!
Thanks guys!

I wanted to have some scrapbook pages for you all this weekend, but I've been sick, and today the sun doesn't want to shine for me to take any pictures, so hopefully later this week, cause I've got BUNCHES of layouts done from my 100+ pictures from Christmas! :) Have a great week, everyone!

5 Comments:

Blogger Charin Adams said...

Good luck, Joy! :) How fun!!

6:42 PM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

Woah, that sounds like something right up your alley! What network does this show air on?

10:25 PM  
Blogger Leigh-Ann said...

Is this a TV show?? I've never seen it... hope you get thru, that'd be SO AWESOME! Do you make up your own superhero? OR reinact another current hero? Can't wait to see your costume. Maybe make it to accentuate these hips i've heard so much about, lol.
LA

6:30 AM  
Blogger MagenRanae said...

The hip comment really is a compliment!! You wouldn't want to get in a fight with her...I'll tell you that right now!

2:05 PM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

Got your V-Day card today, thanks! It is beautiful. Made me feel special :).

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home