Wednesday, February 28, 2007

One more for February...









I've been a bad blogger and gone for more than a week without sharing several times lately, so I wanted to make sure to get one more in this month, so I thought I'd share some more scrappy pages, since you all seem to like that sort of thing! :)

Several of these pages were done from the sketches in the Jamie Waters article in the March issue of Creating Keepsakes Magazine. She is just amazing to me, and I could look at her stuff for hours!

I am SO almost done with the pictures of the little ones from Christmas, so proud of myself, fo actually scrapping the 100+ pictures that I had printed! :)

By the middle of next month CK will have chosen their HOFers and I can share a bunch more layouts that I am so proud of...but I'm not really anticipating a shortage of layouts to share anytime soon, cause I've been super scrappy this year!

I also wanted to share an update on my "who wants to be a superhero" stuff. I haven't given up on it...it's just been hard to work on, cause we've been sick around here and gone all of last weekend. This week I hope to fill out a rough draft of my application and sew my cape...I'm done with my dress, I just don't have the fabric for my cape yet. It would be nice to get my audition tape done this weekend, we'll see how that goes! :)

I'll share more when I know more! :) Love you all! Also, thank you my princess Buthelness for leaving me a comment! Email me or call me sometime! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger tsbjf said...

Love love love love love all those pages!!! Thank you for sharing! I'm glad that you're still up to the superhero challenge, way to go--you can do it. You are one of the most creative people I know.

6:21 PM  
Blogger Charin Adams said...

Good luck with the HOF entry, it would be awesome if you won! :)

7:28 PM  
Blogger MagenRanae said...

Joyful, I love you so much! Thanks for sharing all those pages...It's motivated me to do my homework for at least the last hour. You should see how giddy I am just thinking about all the pages you'll post in the future! Thanks!

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home