Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy LOVE Day! :)


This is the card I made for my Sweetie ...the front anyway, I won't mortify you with the lovey-dovey/ cheesy/ sappy inside, but I will tell you that it is spectacular! :) We got to have a lunch date together today, it was nice, we went to a chineese place and ate way too much! I think my favorite was the egg drop soup, it was the best I had ever had. :)

After lunch I took a little trip to Jo-Ann Fabrics to find a fabric to use for my costume...didn't find EXACTLY what I was looking for, but I think I like what I found, can't wait to start on my dress! It looks like a pretty simple pattern actually...so depending on whether or not I decide to bake tomorrow, you should be seeing it pretty soon! I didn't find the right material for my cape yet...so I will worry about that after I get the dress done. I read through the application tonight, WOW! Can you say NINE pages of intense drilling?! I'm thinking positively, though, cause we've been working on my superhero persona for almost two years now...maybe longer, and she's pretty well-thought-through. The hardest questions are the ones that try to separate my character from myself, though, cause really, she has come to being through my real life and my life experiences, it will be tough!

Oh, and several of you asked questions...Joanne, the show is on the Sci-Fi Channel, and LA, it is indeed a TV show, a show where people have made their own superhero personas and they compete to have STAN LEE do a comic book about them!!! They also get a movie and stuff like that, I think...but Stan Lee is like....oh man, to just get to meet him would be amazing to me!! And for those of you who don't know who Stan Lee is, he is the guy that invented SPIDER-MAN!!

So, Joanne, I am very happy to take on your lifestyle challenge to get me into shape for this...cause these big hips (and other parts) will need to look good in my skimpy costume! (It's not THAT skimpy...but...you know!) :)

Have a happy Valentine's Day, ALL! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger tsbjf said...

Love the card you made for your sweetie! And I really hope you make the show, that would be so awesome. I will come up with exercises for you to do in the house! Thanks for taking up my challenge. Love you!

5:52 PM  
Blogger MagenRanae said...

The picture you sent me of it was pretty racey, Joyful. ;0)

Love you.

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home