Wednesday, March 14, 2007

"Organize Your Home Office Day" part 1



Several years ago my friend Magen started a Christmas gift for me, which I finally got this year! :) So, this present is a series of notebooks with a letter for me to read each day this year, and in this notebook she tells me about all these CRAZY holidays and stuff that I'm supposed to celebrate! :) I'm not all that good at actually "celebrating" them, but recently I have found that I do better if I read each letter a night early and have a little time to plan how I will celebrate! :) Anyway, last night before bed I read that today is "organize your home office day" and I was totally excited! So...if I can get these pictures to load...blogger is hating me this morning!....you will have the befores, and hopefully by later today, I will have some really good afters for you! :)

Well...as of right now, Wednesday March 14th 7:47AM Blogger says, "too bad, no pictures for you!"

I'll try a little later! :)

ETA***Guess Blogger doesn't like my pictures.....also, in other news...I didn't get it organized like I would have liked, and I only finished like...3 of the 14 things I needed to do today, cause I got a job! :) Maybe tomorrow I'll have more time and Blogger will like me better!

Friday***Yay!!! Here are the pictures of my messy office, I will try to have a more organized office to show you by Saturday evening! :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

Aww man! I want to see those before and after pics! Oh well.. maybe another day blogger will cooperate.

7:50 PM  
Blogger MagenRanae said...

hehe! Yay! I'm so proud of you, Joyful! I can't wait to see the finished product!

4:17 PM  
Blogger Charin Adams said...

This sounds like such a cool project! If you're like me I can definitely use a little inspiration to clean. :) Congrats on your job!! :) Where are you working at?

4:56 PM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

Yay, a job!

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home