Friday, March 23, 2007

Hall of Fame










Ok...so the Hall of Fame calls went out this week, and I was not one who received a call, so here is my entry...excluding the minibook(cause i was too lazy to past all the pages! :)...and in no particular order...

:)

I still love them...even if they didn't win....I grew so much in my scrapping through doing the assignments and all of that...and it was kinda fun to think about NOTHING but scrapping day AND night for a whole month. :) Yup, that's how long these took me...a month...

:) I hope you like them too.

9 Comments:

Blogger tsbjf said...

Can I just say, "wow"! They totally would have made my hall of fame. Thanks for sharing!!!! It is too hard for me to pick a favorite one, because they are all so awesome. I noticed that Mavis made it onto your favorite things page--do you put anything inside of him/her? (Does Mavis have a specified sex?)

5:14 PM  
Blogger Andrea Wiebe said...

Joy your layouts are all incredible!!! You did a wonderful job :)

6:52 AM  
Blogger Charin Adams said...

These are really cute! :) I especially like the favorites page :)

9:34 AM  
Blogger MagenRanae said...

Joyful!! It took me less than an hour to plow through enough work to "earn" looking at your pages! That's how excited i was!! I SO need more...that was great motivation!

3:18 PM  
Blogger Anne Thompson said...

Just blog surfing and came across your site. Your layouts are super cute! I especially love the "I will follow where you lead" We love Gilmore Girls (our first daughter is named Loralai!) and i always sing that song when it comes on too! Anne

8:36 PM  
Blogger Anne Thompson said...

Hi there, yes we did name her Loralai! Loralai Elizabeth, I love the name. And our second daughter is Nalaya Maria Anne. And the pegboard is great to have and only cost around $6. !

10:07 AM  
Blogger Viviane said...

Loved that Joy!! Every single one :)

6:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My personal favorite is "You are My Dream Come True!" Very cool color combo!

3:33 PM  
Blogger Deanna G. said...

love all your layouts!! man, they're so cool... and the stitching one too :) happy friday.

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home