Saturday, March 17, 2007

"Organize Your Home Office Day" part 2





Alright, Ladies...it's not PERFECT, but I promised pictures by tonight, so here they are! It was easy enough to get my space cleaned up, but getting it organized is another story completely! It is, however, much more organized than before, and I'm really liking it...I need to get rid of some more stuff so that I have more space, but overall, I do indeed like the way it is turning out!

Where do YOU craft? Show me some pictures!! :)

4 Comments:

Blogger MagenRanae said...

Way to go, Joyful! It looks great. I am so proud of you!

6:33 PM  
Blogger Charin Adams said...

Awesome job!! :) :)
I can't show you my scrap room, I'm too ashamed now. Ha ha!

9:45 PM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

That is a lot cleaner, way to go. I love the different colored bowls with their corosponding (how do you spell that word?) buttons. I recognize the bowls from a previous post, I like them.

3:48 PM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

I just noticed right now in the picture with the bowls that we have the same little Bible. How cool is that?!

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home