Sunday, April 01, 2007

Birthday Celebration Day 1!


I am celebrating my birthday all of this month, and wanted to share a picture from day1. :) My friends Christy and Hilary got together yesterday and baked me some super-yummy cupcakes, and Hilary brought them to me at church this morning, Isn't that totally fun!? I am so so excited about this month! My birthday is on the 5th, but I will be celebrating ALL month, so you have until the 30th to send me a card! ;) Love you all, and happy April!

Ha ha...oh yeah...and sorry about the bad hair day!! It was raining today, and my hair didn't appreciate it much!

2 Comments:

Blogger tsbjf said...

Celebrating all month, sweet.

11:29 PM  
Blogger Charin Adams said...

Hey, Joy! :) If you give me your address I'll send you a card. :) Seriously! I'd love to! So you can either give it to me on my blog or e-mail me at charinkellie@yahoo.com :)
Happy Birthday!!

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home