Monday, April 02, 2007

Birthday Celebration Day 2!

Here is a layout of me and my mommy...this layout is for the celebration of day 2 of my birthday month, about a special birthday tradition at my house when I grew up. :) Jillian, if you see this, Mom wants to see this layout, so please show her! :) Thanks! I loved making this, cause I got to use lots of buttons...but my fingers were SO sore from sewing them all on! :)

And here is some more 12x12 love. I've been into doing 12x12 pages lately instead of my usual 8.5x11...don't know why...but it's fun to try new things. These are a couple of my faves...sorry about the crooked pictures and the glares on my Magen page...if anyone has tips for photographing layouts with transparencies without a glare, they would be much appreciated!




3 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

How fun to celebrate all month! Happy Birthday!

6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look exactly like you did in that little baby picture. It's so funny!

8:24 AM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

Cool pages! I love the one with you and your mom. That's neat how she told you the story of your birth on your birthdays!

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home