Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The winner and a tag.

I don't know how to print my comments, so I just wrote numbers 1-14 on little pieces of paper, put them in a bowl, and drew number 3! Number 3 I believe was Francine, so Francine, you can email me your address at joylynn@gmail.com and I will send my little package off to you! :)

And I've been tagged by Charin. I have to list 10 weird or random things about myself! Here goes....
1. My initials are the same now as before I was married.
2. I met my husband on eHarmony.com.
3. One of my favorite feelings is going from an air-conditioned house into a nice warm car.
4. I rarely finish everything on my to-do list.
5. I love to buy yarn, but I haven't knitted in over a year! (I should send Jillian another package!)
6. I sometimes make scrapbook pages just to use the fun products and then have to find pictures to use with the pages I've made.
7. I have way more scrappy stuff than I'll ever use, but I still buy more.
8. I like to drink water WAY more than anything else.
9. I LOVE tapioca pudding.
10. I could look at magazines all day long and never get bored...any kind of magazines at all pretty much...there are probably a few exceptions, I'm guessing.

And I'm going to tag Joanne, tell us ten random or weird facts about yourself. (I'm only tagging you, Joanne, so that you'll have other people to tag!)

7 Comments:

Blogger Francine said...

Thanks so much Joy! You have e-mail :)

11:42 AM  
Blogger Charin Adams said...

Thanks for doing the tag! :) Love reading new stuff about my bloggy friends :)

12:26 PM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

I have SO been tagged, and actually I really like this tag, because I have lots of quirky things about me!

10:48 PM  
Blogger Jillian said...

You should send me another package, just because I don't use the yarn I have now doesn't mean that I always need more.

11:11 AM  
Blogger RachelDenbow said...

At least we have the love of crafting in common.

1:43 PM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

Those shelves will stay there--what was that all about?

12:42 AM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

I asked Jeremy about the shelves comment, and he said he knew exactly what you were talking about--but he wouldn't tell me!!!

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home