Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Got Sketch?

Ok, so...Joanne, no, I do not NEED everything money can buy...but sometimes I feel like I WANT lots of things I don't have the money for. Ah well...on to bigger and better things! :)




I found this super cute sketch here and I was in love! So I made this layout of my cute pregnant sisters based on it, and used it for the inspiration of the photo placement in the Hayley layout. I'm really addicted to the 12x12 right now...I haven't done an 8.5x11 (other than that anniversary 2-pager) in quite a while...but I have some pictures of my nephew Timmy hunting easter eggs that I might use for some 8.5x11...if I feel the urge. :)

In other news...I am craving chinese tonight...BAD!...but we've been eating out way too much lately, so I really need to fight it!

I hope you all are having a great week!

3 Comments:

Blogger Charin Adams said...

I really like these new pages! :) Cute!

5:15 PM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

Cute pages yo! Hey, are you and Jason still thinking about coming out to KS the same time as us? We'll be traveling back sometime during the first two weeks of June. Does that work for you guys?

6:52 PM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

Hey, do you ever go to YouTube? I posted some new video of Hayley. My name is 'tsbjf'.

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home