Saturday, April 14, 2007

Celebration of another sort.


:) Got to celebrate my friend Audra's wedding today, that was cool. I love Saturdays...time with my sweet hubby and time with friends, fun stuff! :) So...pretty much one of my favorite parts of the day was on our way home from the wedding when my love was like...in a very Dwight manner...."If I were a superhero I would wear a tux, and carry a sword...no...a bow staff...no...a bow staff AND a sword, but the sword just because it looks cool." It made my day...and we went on to talk more about our love for The Office. :) I just love Dwight, he is something else...also Rainn Wilson is pretty much comedic genius, I'm telling you. I hope you're all having a great weekend, I know I am! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

your husband sounds funny! Sounds like you had a great weekend! I just wanted to say thank you so much for stopping by my blog! Have a great night, I'll be back to check out your updates!

9:51 PM  
Blogger tsbjf said...

Lol, The Office, word. Dwight is definately an interesting character on that show! Crazy.

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home