Tuesday, April 10, 2007

More Birthday Celebration!

We had a fun weekend full of celebrating birthdays and Easter with family...I would love to show you some pictures, but I am afraid that I have not yet gone through the 142 photos...perhaps tomorrow! :) One thing I did start yesterday is going through my iPhoto and deleting a bunch of unneccessary photos to hopefully make it run a bit faster...cause right now it goes SO SLOW! Also...in other celebration news, I went to Starbucks...cause they had these really cute mugs that go with my ice cream bowls...and they were on clearance, so I picked up a couple with some of my birthday monies, so that was exciting, I will have to take a picture of them sometime this week. :) Also...yesterday I did the Joanne Workout DVD, and killed my legs with the lunges, man I am sore, so I did not repeat today, heh...maybe tomorrow. :) It's a fun workout, Joanne, I like the little breaks best...oh yeah...and the part where you just throw in a random kick, that's cute! :) And of course...the TIGHTS! ;) Love ya! Do you do your own workout DVD? ...just wonderin'! :) Anyway, that's all the news I have for now...I will try to write some more tomorrow and hopefully show you more pictures. :) For now, here is my layout about our 1st anniversary. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger tsbjf said...

That is such a cute picture of you two! And I love the page. I have done my workout video a few times; right now I'm thinking of ideas for my next one--if you have any suggestions let me know. That's cool how you and Jason are following the traditional anniversary gifts!

9:18 PM  
Blogger Breanne Crawford said...

love that layout, girlie!!

6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home